Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Happy Hump Day!!

Today I woke up and tweeted "I can tell it's going to be a good day when my eyelashes are so long that they touch my glasses or eyelids" and I made it happen. Seriously I had an amazing day and I think it's all due to my eyelashes. My classes went well, I had some ice cream, Mexican food and I gained a few Instagram followers so it was a pretty darn good day! Anyways excuse the brightness of the photo but this is what I ended up looking like (that's my friend Kayla in the back)... 
I used my Stila eyeshadow I layered the Tarte Amazonian clay mascara and the Too Faced Better than Sex mascara(my absolute fave), an Urban Decay gel eyeliner and I used my Stila Stay all day foundation and concealer. Basically my conclusion is when you look good you feel good, that's why I always try to take the extra effort to make myself look better, I mean not all the time but just for like an extra pick me up... kinda like a shot of espresso or vodka whichever you prefer! Makeup is my drug lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment