Saturday, January 11, 2014

Makeup and hair of the day 1/11/14

I didn't go anywhere today so I stayed in my dorm room and organized all my makeup and I found my Urban Decay Smoked palette in my suitcase and decided to experiment with the red carpet look that's in the tutorial book and this is what I ended up with 
I'm pretty pleased with how it ended up, last time I tried to do it, it looked like someone tried to punch me in the face, so I'm glad it doesn't look like that. My hair is in some sort of bun thing I tried to straighten it today and it was a disaster so I was like screw it and threw it up. Being natural can be a pain sometimes... I used Stila Stay All Day foundation and concealer, Tarte Amazonian clay 12 hour blush in Magic, and a Revlon lip butter in Pink Truffle also the NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee.

No comments:

Post a Comment