Saturday, January 25, 2014

Catch up

I know it's been like 10 days but I've been super super busy!! Tuesday I moved dorm rooms and I've been trying to get settled along with classes, meetings, friends, parties, homework, not to mention trying to get a few hours of sleep in! These are my favorite looks from the past few days...
So Monday my friends and I had Best Friends day on Martin Luther King Jr day and we went to Montgomery and shopped, went out to eat, did community service it was pretty fun! That day I did a "no makeup" makeup look, I used my Stila Stay all day foundation and concealer, Tarte Amazonian Clay mascara, Lorac eyeliner pen, and I want to say a Stila eyeshadow with the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer. On my lips I have a Revlon Lip Butter on in Pink Truffle(my fave!!!). 



Thursday night my friends and I went out and I decided to go dark with the makeup... I used the Urban Decay Smoked palette and combined my Better than Sex and They're Real! mascara for my eyes, the Stay all day foundation and concealer, and for my lips I used both the Stila Stay all day liquid lipstick in Amore topped with a Butter Lippy liquid lipstick in La Moss. 
Also for my eyebrows in both pictures I just like line them with a regular Maybelline eyeliner in black brown I'm not exactly sure what kind it is, but it's just a pencil and I love it... I don't need to fill them in so I just outline the shape a little bit so they look really defined...

No comments:

Post a Comment